Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 48" x 60" (Red Scottie)
Sing it loud, sing it proud: Plaid Power! Whether you're Scottish or just a tartan fanatic, this lovely patterned Mega Mat is just the thing for you. The best thing about this picnic blanket is its resistance to dirt, stains, and water -- you'll be able to preserve its gorgeous colors for years! With innovations like a 100% waterproof backing, washing machine compatibility, and a soil- and stain-resistant acrylic fabric, this blanket is able to withstand more than its fair share of use and abuse. Bring it to your next tailgating event, picnic, outdoor film screening, or date. With the Mega Mat, you can keep your mind out of the mud and focus on what's really important.
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 2-3 persons plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 48" x 60 "open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
The blanket is so very soft,and nice,and very handy.Thanks so very much.
Great product. Had one of our own and finally bought one as a gift for our son-in-law so they could take the grandkids to the lake and use their own blanket!
Very quick service good product would use this company again.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet