Coghlans Bellows Foot Pump
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Bellows action pumps inflatables fast
• Flexible hose and universal fittings adapt to all types of valves
• Collapses for easy storage
• 3000cc of air per pump for small-medium size inflatables
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
CoghlanÂs Ltd. is recognized as the world leader in outdoor camping accessories. Founded in 1959 and based in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada; CoghlanÂs is a family owned company and has built its reputation on core values of product quality and innovation.
And it all started with a toaster...
Prior to forming his own company, Norm Coghlan sold lanterns, camp stoves, lamps, mantles and parts primarily to the hardware market in the United States and Canada. In 1959, he bought a small service depot in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and operated it as a private company. At that time, the newly born CoghlanÂs Gas Appliances concentrated on the natural gas heating market that was opening up in Winnipeg. Norm Coghlan also added camping equipment such as tents, sleeping bags and air mattresses. There were many campers that would come in to bring their camp stoves and lanterns in for repair and they also bought and rented other camping equipment and accessories as well.
Norm was aware that customers wanted a way to make toast on their pump-up gasoline camp stove. Such an item was already being manufactured by a U.S. based company and they sold very readily in CoghlanÂs retail store. After inquiring with the toaster manufacturer, Norm found out that the toaster was being discontinued. Norm bought the entire inventory, rented a storage facility and this began CoghlanÂs distribution of camping accessories. The Camp Stove Toaster has been made in Winnipeg, Manitoba since the mid-1960s. CoghlanÂs has assembled and packaged over 7 million 504D Toasters.
CoghlanÂs success in the camping industry is centered around 3 core attributes: a strong focus on superior customer service, our service representatives have an average of 20 years experience and product knowledge expertise; smart inventory management and marketing better quality products.
With the added combination of technology and central warehouse locations in Winnipeg, Canada and St. Paul, Minnesota, CoghlanÂs is the leading outdoor accessory supplier in United States and Canada. CoghlanÂs distribution is worldwide: products are sold throughout the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Today, there are over 450 accessories designed to to enhance the outdoor experience making it more comfortable and enjoyable. Whether camping, fishing, hiking, trekking through the wildness or just relaxing at a favorite park for a family picnic; our accessories have been tried and tested by outdoor enthusiasts for nearly 5 decades.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet