Mountain House Diced Chicken - 14 3/4 Cup Servings
Accepted Payment Methods:
• 25 year shelf life
• 14 3/4 cup servings
• Easy to prepare-just add hot water
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Freeze-drying provides very unique benefits and advantages over other food processing methods. Frozen foods maintain fresh flavor, but they must be kept frozen. Dehydrated and canned foods are shelf-stable, but their high-temperature processing reduces their flavor, texture, color, and nutrients. Freeze-drying combines the best of these processing method lock in the freshness, color, texture, and aroma of frozen food while providing the shelf-stable convenience of canned or dehydrated food. Mountain HouseÂ®... freeze-dried food:
Tastes fresh: Freeze-dried foods are nutritious and retain their fresh-food taste. Freeze drying removes only the water, not the flavor.
Looks Fresh: Freeze-dried foods maintain their original shape and texture. Low temperature processing removes the food's water yet keeps the moisture channels and fibers intact. When water is added back to the food, you can enjoy every fresh-food detail within minutes.
Weighs less than fresh: 98% of the water has been removed from Mountain House so the weight of the food is reduced by 60% to 90%.
Stays fresh: Mountain House freeze-dried foods are packed in specially-designed packaging. This multi-layered package can be stored at room temperature for serveral years withouth food deterioration or spoilage. (We recommend use within 5 years.) For best results please avoid prolonged storage in humid environments or at temperatures above 90Â°F degrees, and please be careful not to cause even the smallest "pinhole" puncture which can let air and moisture into the package.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet