Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes
Too often athletes spend vast amounts of money, time, and energy on training, equipment, and travel, but little or no preparation on their feet. The highly successful Fixing Your Feet has been revised and updated to make it an even more complete source of information about proper foot care for the runner, hiker, adventure racer, or any athlete. Learn to be proactive in preventing foot problems through proper techniques, reactive with treatments when problems develop, and what supplies and resources are available.
This highly practical and usable book is for anyone who has feet. It includes:
• The basics of selecting the right footwear.
• Products and gear to prevent injury.
• Ways to avoid and treat blisters.
• Symptoms and treatments for problems from athlete's foot to serious sprains.
• Sources and resources for equipment and supplies.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet