14x16x5ft Magnum Wall Tent and Angle Kits
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Magnum tent is the toughest, most complete wall tent you will ever own. Magnum wall tents are designed to last a lifetime. Unlike most manufacturers who use a 10oz canvas, these tents are made from a 12oz preshrunk army duck canvas that is fire and marine treated using a dry treatment that has no odor, doesn't collect dirt, and allows the canvas to breathe naturally. The 12oz canvas adds extra insulation and protection from the elements and its strength is unsurpassed. All of the features you've ever wanted in a wall tent come standard in the Magnum, at a fraction of the cost of other wall tents.
• Weight 110 lbs
• Width 14' 0"
• Length 16' 0"
• Wall Height 4' 10"
• Peak Height 8' 3"
• Slope Length 8' 1"
• Canvas Weight 12oz before treatment
• Canvas Weave preshrunk, army duck
• Treatments Flame, marine
• Reinforcements Corners, ridge, eves, seams folded and double stitched
• Door Zippered, buckled. Zippered screen door.
• Window 24" x 36" screened in back wall
• Stove Jack 5" silicone-coated fiberglass
• Sod Cloth 12" vinyl sod cloth
• Floor Not included
• Ropes Yes
• Stakes Yes, steel
• Bag Canvas bag
• Frame Not included
This angle kit is designed to build a 4 rafter frame for your 14x16 Magnum wall tent. The welded angle brackets can be used with 1" EMT conduit to build an internal frame. The conduit is not provided but can be obtained at your local hardware store.
Pole Cuts for 14x16 Magnum Tent:
• 8 Wall Poles 57"
• 8 Rafter Poles 93"
• 9 Horizontal Poles 63"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Magnum Tents is the manufacturer of heavy duty canvas wall tents designed to keep you out of the elements while hunting and camping. We are the only manufacturer that uses a 12oz preshrunk army duck canvas as standard material in our wall tents. This canvas is fire retardant and water/mildew resistant. The heavy weight adds to the durability and adds insulation during those cold nights. In addition, our Magnum wall tents contain just about every feature that you might need in a wall tent. These features are normally options that cost hundreds of extra dollars from other manufacturers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet