Maverick Redi-Chek Dual Probe Remote Food Thermometer
Model ET-7 is our largest receiver unit, allowing the user to monitor two different foods at one time, for example, chicken and beef, and each food can have its own temperature "taste" setting. Transmitter & 2 probes included.
• Meats (choose from six: beef, turkey, pork, veal, lamb, or chicken)
• Taste or "doneness" (rare, medium, medium well, well done) as appropriate for each meat, or choose your own target "Set" temperature up to 410º F (210º C), and in your choice of ºF or ºC
• Actual internal food temperatures for one or two different foods
• Elapsed cooking timer (alternates digits with "meat" by pressing the MODE button)
• Tansmitter features a display of actual internal food temperature, and a red LED indicating transmissions (which occur whenever temperature changes by 1/2 degree).
• The probes are stainless steel, with flexible braid stainless steel sheathed connecting wire, 40" overall length.
• Transmitter measures 3 1/2 x 2 3/8 x 3/4", weighs 2.8 oz., and includes 2 AA batteries. Signal is sent on 433.92 MhZ.
• Receiver measures 5 5/8" x 3" x 1 1/8", weighs 6.8 oz., and includes 2 AA batteries.
• Warranty: 90 days
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet