Woodstock Woodstock Healing Wind Chime
The precisely-tuned tubes work together to create rich harmony and a wonderful illusion that there are more tones than there are tubes!
Listen to the soothing sound "illusion" of this Healing Chime as the precisely tuned tubes work together. The illusion seems to create more tones than the number of its tubes, such as the low bass notes created in your ear! The result is as amazing as it is unique, since we use a beautiful ancient tuning not heard on any modern instrument. This is called the Natural Harmonic Overtone Series. it's magic to your ears and a comfort to your mind.
• 34 in. Overall Length; 15 in. Wide
• Black and cherry finish ash wood, nine silver anodized aluminum tubes
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable musical gifts from around the world that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages. We design and sell the world-famous Woodstock Chimes and distribute a line of award-winning musical instruments and toys called the Woodstock Music Collection. Established in 1979 by Garry and Diane Kvistad, WPI is a family-owned business located in New YorkÂs beautiful Hudson Valley. Garry is a professional musician who tours and records around the world. His commitment to fine tuning and great sound make Woodstock products appealing to everyone and unique to the gift industry. We are proud of every product we make and hope youÂll enjoy them as much as we do.
Founder & CEO
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet