Birds Choice Rocky Mountain Ground Bird Bath
• Ground bird bath
• Made from durable Fiberglass
• Dimensions: 24-3/4"L x 17-1/2"W x 4-3/4"H
This is not you usual plastic bird bath. It is heavy with a sand blasted outer granular texture. Very nice. Love it.
The birds love these. I have two in my yard. They clean easily with a spray bottle of Basic H or water mixed with a few drops of bleach, and a carpet brush (from a home improvement store). The texture and broad edge make for comfortable and sure-footing. I have other bird baths but this is the one they prefer. Definitely worth the money.
The birds love this! The depth is safe for the baby quail that live nearby. The rough surface provides sure-footing and the larger birds find comfortable perching on the wide edges. I have two, one with the dripper and one without. The quail, doves, and wild finch seem to like them both equally.
I was a little disappointed. Very difficult to clean and it's white so not too attractive. I feed a lot of birds and haven't noticed much activity as this waterhole.
The birds in my yard aren't very fond of this and neither am I. I put it on a very wide, low tree stump to replace a green plastic pan that looked out of place in my natural style landscape. This is very unnatural-looking. If it were darker, it might work better, but the stark white, even yellowed by weathering, just doesn't look right. I suspect the birds don't care for it because it's very shallow. The center bottom is mounded. It doesn't hold a lot of water and my birds really like to toss the water around when they bathe. The crows are using it to soak stale bread. Not what I had in mind...
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet