All-American 41.5 Quart Non-Electric Sterilizer
Accepted Payment Methods:
Used over any effective heat source, the non electric All American sterilizers provide dry sterile dressings and instruments, with all bacteria and micro organisms destroyed, in a matter of minutes. Only a small amount of water is needed to create the dry steam.
• Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrison
• Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
• Removable aluminum inner container with rack
• Portable, economical, reliable operation
• Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
• Flexible metal exhaust tube
• Clamping locks prevent removal of the cover, while pressure is present as an added safety feature
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Large sterilizing capacity
• Complete, effective sterilization at the lowest possible cost
• Can be used over any effective heat source
• Made in the USA
• 1 year limited warranty
• UL listed
• Gross capacity: 41.5 quart/39 liter
• Inner container capacity: 27.9 qt. / 26.4 liter
• Overall height: 19"
• Height of bottom only: 14 1/4"
• Inside diameter: 15 1/4"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet