Schrodt Faceted Amethyst Hummingbird Bird Feeder
Handcrafted amethyst-colored blown glass nectar bottle with solid copper base with wight openwork feeding ports. Amethyst sunlit glow shines through floral pattern base. Nectar Capacity of 6 oz
• Handcrafted amethyst-colored blown glass nectar bottle
• Solid copper base with wight openwork feeding ports
• Amethyst sunlit glow shines through floral pattern base
This feeder is just gorgeous and the hummers went to it immediately. However, be careful when unscrewing the bottom to refill/clean. I cut my hand on the sharp edge of copper that goes all the way around.
It is gorgeous and the same accolades applies to the workmanship. The hummingbirds know how as for the red feeder, except for the feeder capacity. With my mass of hummers, it is empty in one day. Larger capacity please...but keep the beautiful color!!!
I would have liked the amethyst glass to be solid.I can already see the amethyst starting to wear after 2 cleanings with just dish soap. Unfortunate for the price.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet