Schrodt Faceted Ruby Hummingbird Bird Feeder
This is a handcrafted ruby-colored blown glass nectar bottle with solid copper base and openwork feeding ports. Ruby sunlit glow shines through a floral pattern base. Nectar Capacity of 6 oz.
I own 5 of these feeders (2 were purchased about 5 yrs. ago. I added another 3 about 1 1/2 yrs. ago.) They work as well, now, as the day they were purchased. The hummingbirds love this feeder. I ordered two more, a month ago, as a Christmas gift for a dear friend. She said she'd start feeding the hummers when she could find feeders like mine. They absolutely do not leak, hold 3/4 cup of hummer syrup (homemade). We live in Oregon and I feed year-round. The Schrodt Ruby feeder is the only feeder I will use.
It was a gift...but my mom LOVED it. She has a beautiful garden, she's had a few hummingbirds visit the garden last summer and is hoping to get more this Spring.
Love the pretty feeder
The hummers found it the day I put it up and would surely give you the full 5 stars. I subtracted the 1 star only because it's difficult to clean the long narrow glass container. It's very pretty and I like it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet