BroilKing Professional Triple Buffet Server with Stainless Base and Rolltop Lid
Accepted Payment Methods:
• 4 non-skid feet
• Cool-touch handles
• Stainless pan holder
• UL Safety & Sanitary, C-UL
• One clear polycarbonate rolltop lid
• Variable heat controls - 155 to 205F
• Large 20 1/2" x 14" stainless warming surface
• Three 2.6 quart stainless chafing pans hold up to 25 four ounce servings each
• 120 volts, 300 watts, 2.5 amps, single phase
• Dimensions: 26"W x 11 1/4"H x 15 1/4"L
• Unit Weight: 14 pounds
• Two year warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
BroilKing Appliances: Proud to be an American Manufacturer!
BroilKing Corporation began operations in 1964 in Bronx, New York. The company manufactured small electric broilers and cooker fryers under the brand name ÂCrownÂ. Initially, the corporate name was Hudson Appliance Corporation. The corporation then purchased Standard Hygrade Company, which produced tabletop hot plates and buffet ranges. The corporate name was then changed to Hudson Standard Corporation.
The next acquisition was a 40 year old product line of ÂBroilKingÂ broilers and rotisseries, manufactured by International Appliance Corporation in New York. With the consolidation of this new company, the consumer brand name was changed to BroilKing on the entire product line. With these new acquisitions, a larger manufacturing facility was acquired in Newark, New Jersey, USA.
In February 1999, Cadco, Ltd., a Connecticut corporation, acquired the assets of Hudson Standard Corporation. The corporate name was then changed to BroilKing Corp. The product line today includes an assortment of Buffet Ranges, Convection Ovens, Griddles, Warming Trays, Waffle Makers and more. Most of our items are manufactured in our factory in Winsted, in the Northwest corner of Connecticut. The items we manufacture here have a flag icon after the Model Number on the product page. A few high quality, professional-grade items are imported from Europe. A new line of professional appliances was introduced in 1999 for the more demanding cooks, and is now available under the brand BroilKing Professional.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet