K and H Igloo Heated Pad Large
• Easy to clean
• Great indoors and outdoors
• Dimensions: 17.5" width x 30" length
• Internal thermostat keeps pad at 102 degrees when in use
• Designed specifically for Igloo style dog houses
• Dog house not included
My Rhodesian Ridgeback loves this heated pad. She was too cold staying outside without it. With the pad, she is warm and toasty.
My pet loves the heated pet pad and it's really done the trick with the cold weather. It maintains a very nice comfortable and warm teperature.
The K & H heated Igloo pads are great for a dog kept outdoors, or in an unheated garage. Make sure the doghouse is large enough to give your pet room to move off the pad if they get too warm (the pads stay at about 103Â°, normal temp for a dog). Add a timer so you don't forget to turn it on, and you should be good to go!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet