Metro Quick Draw Portable Pet Dryer
The new portable Air Force Quick Draw s the latest edition to Metro's proven line of professional all-steel, American-made, forced-air pet dryers. It features an exceptionally efficient 1.3 HP motor that produces 18,000 ft./min. of warm (25-30 degrees above ambient) clean, filtered air. That's enough to thoroughly and safely dry a large, long hair dog in minutes, yet it stands only 9.5" high and weighs just a hair over 3 lbs.
• Best power-to-weight ratio of any dryer on the market.
• Cuts drying time by up to 70%
• Produces 18,000 ft./min. of warm, dry, clean filtered air.
• Easy to use-lets you groom like a pro at home.
• Compact, lightweight and easy to handle.
• Safer and more effective than human hairdryers
• Promotes healthy coat and skin
• Rugged all-steel construction, built to last
• 120-volt, 8-amps, 950 watts
• E/Z-change foam Filtration
• Cord: 12ft. heavy-duty, 3-conductor
• Accessories: 6ft. stretch hose, Air concentrator nozzle, Air Flare tool, Shoulder strap, and Mounting hook
• One-year warranty.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet