Window Alert Maple Leaf (4 per package)
Millions of wild birds are killed each year flying into windows. Now you can help reduce this loss of life. * WindowAlert is a static-cling decal that may be applied to home and office windows. The decal contains a component which brilliantly reflects ultraviolet sunlight. This ultraviolet light is invisible to humans, but glows like a stoplight for birds. Birds have vision that is up to 12 times better than that of humans. * WindowAlert decals help birds see windows and thus avoid striking the glass. (4 per package). Window Alert decals may be used only on an exterior glass surface free of any overlay, tinting, film, or coating. Clean glass first with water. Avoid use of chemicals such as ammonia or window cleaners. Decals are best applied when glass is warm (ideally greater than 50 degrees). If applied during winter months, clean glass with warm water prior to application. Place decals alone or in groups every few feet on the outside of the window. Position out of reach of infants and small children. Restore static cling by rinsing in lukewarm water. UV coating may fade based on exposure and local elevation. Replace decals every 9 to 12 months.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet