Artline Deluxe Coach Lamp Bird Feeder with 6 Foot Mounting Pole
Give your backyard birds a beacon of light with the Deluxe Coach Lamp Bird Feeder from Artline. Designed to look like a classic lamppost, the feeder holds 11 pounds of seed and comes with a 6-foot steel mounting pole to keep the food high off the ground and away from squirrels.
You can easily fill the feeder from the removable top, and the birds have access to the feeder via ports. A built-in seed catcher also prevents the birds from making a mess.
• Deluxe coach lamp feeder
• 6 foot steel mounting pole included
• Holds approximately 11 pounds of seed
• Fills via the swivel top
I have enjpyed my bird feeder and by the number of visitors to it I believe they do too. The only drawback I semy Coache is I believe the seed tray should be wider with the larger birds (Cardinals) in my area that have difficulty landing and eating. Maybe a smaller hopper would help. If you have squirrels in your area you will need a baffle on the 6 ft pole. I found that out 2 hours after installing the Coach Lamp Bird Feeder. Up the pole they went! I would recommend this product. It is easy to assemble also..
I like the height and lamp light style and I haven't installed it outside yet,as I'm in a hot climate, I will put it up soon as it gets cooler I'm sure the birds will love it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet