Bliss Hammocks Large Heavy Duty Hammock Stand 15' - Taupe
• 15' extra strong stand
• Accommodates single or double hammocks up to 13' long with a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
• Constructed with heavy duty 2" steel tubing with "U" brackets to reinforce the joints.
• Baked enamel finish to resist weathering.
• No tools required: Easy to assemble with snap lock tubes & included "S" hooks.
I got this for our new home, and was hoping that it wouldn't be tacky in the nice neighborhood we live in now. It looks great, and is holding up outstandingly to our use! No warping at all in the hot CA sun! Its really nice because I can move it easily under the shade tree, or leave it on the patio for some sun.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Bliss Hammocks is now at the foot steps of its fourth year anniversary as a well rounded wholesale company specializing in unique recreational products for outdoor living, with a product line that revolves around its staple item, the hammock. In the short time span of almost 4 years, Bliss HammockÂs management has been able to successfully create and market a unique line of hammocks and hammock chairs that offer a winning combination of top quality workmanship and state of the art packaging and design.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet