Bliss Hammocks Tahiti Cotton Rope Hammock Chair - Brown
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Made of strong, 3mm handwoven braided 100% cotton rope.
• Solid wood spreader opens to 40" wide.
• No assembly needed. Easy to hang with included S hooks & foot long chains.
• Wide surface holds up to 265 lbs. capacity.
• Decorated with breaded fringes on both ends of spreader bar.
• Stand not included
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Bliss Hammocks is now at the foot steps of its fourth year anniversary as a well rounded wholesale company specializing in unique recreational products for outdoor living, with a product line that revolves around its staple item, the hammock. In the short time span of almost 4 years, Bliss HammockÂs management has been able to successfully create and market a unique line of hammocks and hammock chairs that offer a winning combination of top quality workmanship and state of the art packaging and design.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet