Bliss Hammocks "S" Stitched Classic Comfort Poly Quilted Hammock - Multi Stripe w/ Green Solid Pillow
• Soft cotton fabric is UV treated for more vibrant colors that last.
• Solid non-decaying hardwood spreader bars with mahogany marine varnish.
• Mildew and rot resistant soft polyester rope.
• Bed size:72 long x 55 wide
• Overall length: 13 .
• Included hardware is made with hot-dipped, galvanized, heavy gauge steel, to resist rust.
• Weight capacity of 420 lbs
• Hardware included: 2 hooks and foot long chains.
• Stand not included
The hammock is beautiful and very comfortable but the wood stain dripped all over my pool deck from dew and it stained my deck.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Bliss Hammocks is now at the foot steps of its fourth year anniversary as a well rounded wholesale company specializing in unique recreational products for outdoor living, with a product line that revolves around its staple item, the hammock. In the short time span of almost 4 years, Bliss HammockÂs management has been able to successfully create and market a unique line of hammocks and hammock chairs that offer a winning combination of top quality workmanship and state of the art packaging and design.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet