Fisher Space Pens Brushed Chrome
When closed, Bullet Space Pens are the perfect size to carry in your wallet, pocket, purse, car glove box, organizer or toolbox. When open it's a full sized, evenly balanced writing instrument.
The original Bullet Space Pen was conceived in July of 1948, Paul Fisher was soon machining a new pen design shaped from solid aluminum. It became our first Fisher ball point pen, the 400 Bullet Pen, and arguably the most popular pen of the twentieth century. This pen is now all brass with a Brushed Chrome finish.
Cited as an outstanding example of industrial art, the classic design of the Fisher Bullet Pen has been exhibited for years in the New York Museum of Modern Art. The Bullet's timeless styling has been the topic of many art books and magazine articles. Often imitated but never duplicated, the Fisher Bullet continues to be our most popular pen.
•Style: Cap Slides On & Off mia
•Finish: Brushed Chrome
•Length: Open - 5.25" Closed - 3.75"
•Refill: Our Famous PR-4 Black Ink Medium Point
•Packaging: Moonscape Gift Box and an Astronaut Sleeve
•Engraving not recommended
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet