Cold Steel Knives Trail Boss Axe with Hickory Handle
When you're out on the trails, there should only be one axe strapped to your back: the Cold Steel Trail Boss. This axe, which has an overall length of 23 inches, is light enough to be carried on any journey and powerful enough for nearly any task. The 4.5-inch blade on the axehead is made from drop forged 1055 carbon steel, praised for its strength and ability to resharpen easily on the fly. Complementing the tough axehead is the long wood handle crafted from hard American hickory. With the Trail Boss at your side, you'll conquer anything in your path.
|Blade Length||4.5 inches|
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1055)|
|Total Length||23 inches|
This item was exactly as advertised. It was a gift for our son, an outdoorsman, and it works great.
This is a great axe, my children bought it for me on mine and my wife's anniversary. I would recommend it to anyone.
This was a Christmas present for my brother, who lives in the deep mountains. He was happy to get the ax, since nothing further has been said, I assume it is fine.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet