Elite First Aid Black M3 Medical Bag with Supplies, GI Style Issue
The M3 Medic Bag is a GI style issued kit that folds out three ways for easy and quick access to all your first aid supplies.
The bag measures 8''x7''x9'' is made out of nylon, has a shoulder and M.O.L.L.E. straps. The complete FA108 weights 3.9 lbs.
Each Kit Contains:
• 1 EFA - first aid Instructions
• 10 Pill Bottle
• 16 Bandage Strips 1''x3''
• 10 Pain Relievers
• 2 Bandage Gauzes, 2''x4.5yds.
• 2 Triple Antibiotic Packages
• 1 Elastic Bandage, 6''
• 2 first aid Cream Packages
• 1 Triangular Bandage 40''x40''x56''
• 1 Burn Aid Package
• 1 Field Dressing
• 2 Tape, Rolls, Adhesive
• 4 Sterile Sponges, 4''x4''
• 1 SAM / Universal Splint
• 4 Abdominal Pads, 5''x9'' .
• 1 Tourniquet
• 1 Eye Pad
• 1 EMT Shears, 7.25''
• 16 Alcohol Wipes
• 1 Pair of Tweezers
• 15 Iodine Wipes
• 1 Stainless Steel Hemostat, 5''
• 15 Antiseptic BZK Wipes
• 1 Suture Set
• 15 Clean Wipes
• 1 Irrigation Syringe
• 1 Lip Treatment
• 2 Tongue Depressors
• 1 Sterile Flushing Solution
• 1 Airway
• 1 Hand Soap
• 2 Instant Ice Packs
• 6 Safety Pins
• 2 Pairs Latex Examination Gloves
This is the perfect bag to base your jump kit out of if you really like to travel light. It came with a great base supply of gear. And totally worth all I paid for it. I have invested another 40 buck in more gear to put in it and now its perfect for me a WFR.
This is an excellent medic bag with everything expected in a bag of this size. As a physician, I just added some prescriptions, epi pens, suture materials and I have a perfectly capable set of supplies for excursions. Its construction seems sturdy and it's quite compact. I definitely recommend this bag!
I keep it in my car. It is one of the best I have seen. It has it all and I thank God I have not had to use it. But if I needed it, " it would save lives"!
This is an excellent medical kit at a fair price. It has just about all you need to provide first aid care in a handy, rugged tactical-style tote. I highly recommend this kit!
I was pleased to see that this kit was well stocked with all kinds of useful gear . Great for grab and go on the job site or at home . I would recommend it as a start to building a med kit that any EMT or Paramedic would find useful to have on hand .
I bought it as a gift for my brother, an EMT and army reserve medic. He bragged on the quality and the contents.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
It is our mission to develop and manufacture high quality products that will ensure the safety and health of anyone who might find him/her self in the midst of harm or danger.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet