Rightline Gear 110770 Compact Size Bed Truck Tent (6')
The Rightline Gear truck tent lets you experience camping in a dry truck bed, up off the ground, without the complication of tarps, stakes, and guy lines. It features a floorless design that allows you to set up or take down the tent without removing your gear from the bed. The tent is outfitted with (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, and a sky view vent. Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the truck tent Sizing Guide. Turn any spot into a comfortable campsite!
• Floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed
• Protective heavy duty straps and nylon buckles, won't damage truck's finish
• Color coded poles and pole pockets for quick and easy set up
• Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
• Sky view vent for more light, ventilation, and sleeping under the stars
• All truck tents sleep (2) adults
• Includes: tent, rainfly, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
• Measurements: 23 x 7 x 7
It work's great and goes up and down easy! I even drove a short distance with it on and had no problems. I did not go over about 40mph.
It fit my 86 Toyota pickup just great. Everything works fine but I would change a couple of things. I wish the hole between the cab and tent were zippered and larger to fit the window better. For the straps inside to mount the tent inside the truck bed, I had to drill some holes in my bed liner to get the straps to work better. I was thinking that if the flaps had a pole inside on each side on the inside part that the straps tie it down would keep it tighter to the truck body and use 4 less straps. It would also be nice to have a net inside up top to store goodies. It would be really cool to see a model that will travel down the road at 60mph. I am very happy with my purchase and it does every thing I expected. I am just dreaming of a little more extras.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet
This tent fits the following trucks:
*** Colorado Standard/Extended Cab Compact Bed ('05-'12) ***
S-10 Compact Bed
Ranger Regular Cab Compact Bed
Ranger SuperCab-2 or 4 Door Compact Bed
*** Canyon Regular/Extended Cab Compact Bed ('05-12) ***
S-15/Sonoma Compact Bed
Isuzu: Hombre Compact Bed
Mazda: B Series Compact Bed
Mitsubishi: Raider Compact Bed