Bayou Classic Dual Burner High Pressure Cooker
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Dual 4" Cast Aluminum Burner - Dual 59,000 BTUs
• Dual 14" Cooking Surfaces
• Extension Legs raise the height to 25"
• 360-degree Windscreen Protection
• Heat Resistant Paint
• 10-psi Regulator with Dual Brass Control Valves
• Dual 36" Stainless Braided LPG Hoses
• Functionally designed for stockpots 12" diameter to 62-qt
• 31.5" Length x 12.5" Tall Welded Base Frame
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Barbour International, Inc. was founded in 1986 and introduced the Bayou Classic line of outdoor cooking products. The initial line consisted of steel gas cookers, aluminum stockpots, deep frying skillets, and accessories for boiling and frying seafood Cajun style.
As time passed, it became apparent that many forms of American cuisine had evolved, but few products were available to fill the various needs. Recognizing this fact, Barbour International, Inc. responded by developing a full line of cooking products to meet the demands of the growing outdoor cooking market.
In 1995, Barbour International, Inc. designed a Turkey Frying product for which it holds two U.S. patents. This design has rocketed the trend of frying whole turkeys to mainstream America. In keeping with the company policy of being the innovator in the industry, Barbour International, Inc. now has additional patents pending.
To meet the needs of regions of the country having their own style of outdoor cooking based on ethnic traditions, geography, and climate; Bayou Classic offers products for all of the following:
* Southern states: "Low Country Boil"
* Eastern states: "Steaming" crabs, clams, and oysters in Eastern states
* New England: "Boiling" lobsters
* Great Lakes region: "Fish Boils"
* Central States: "Boiling" corn
* Southwest: "Slow cooking" chili and stews
* Southern California, Texas and Florida: "Steaming and Boiling" tamales and menudos
* Gulf Coast: "Boiling" crawfish, shrimp, and crabs as well as gumbos and jambalaya
* West Coast: Wok cooking
* Nationwide: "Frying" fish and chicken
* Nationwide: "Frying" whole turkeys
To accomplish this, the Bayou Classic line now consists of a wide variety of stockpots and steamers, deepfryers, turkey and chicken fryers, outdoor gas cookers, cast iron cookware, and griddles. Most recently,stainless steel products including cookers, stockpots, deep fryers, and turkey fryers have been added to theproduct line. Barbour International, Inc.'s merchandising philosophy has been "narrow and deep". As a result, Bayou Classic carries a broad assortment of product within this narrowly defined segment of the outdoorcooking market. The driving principle of Bayou Classic is to offer the highest product value, determined by design, function, and safety. This principle combined with Barbour International, Inc.'s commitment to deliver superior performance in all aspects of operations has brought Bayou Classic to be,"The Finest in Outdoor Cooking Products!"
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet