Kestrel 3500 Pocket Wind Meter
Many Kestrel users need to know everything that the weather is doing, but don't need to log the data. We developed the Kestrel 3500 just for them. It provides comprehensive environmental data on nine different measurements with the simplicity of the Kestrel 1000. Simply turn it on and scroll left and right to see exactly what the environment is doing. When you're done, slip on the hard cover and your Kestrel 3500 Pocket weather meter is just about indestructible.
While the weather can dictate the comfort level of individuals working or playing outside, it plays an even bigger part in many professionals' jobs. Irrigation professionals use the Kestrel 3500 to ensure they are irrigating efficiently and the water they are dispersing is actually hitting their intended target, and not evaporating or blowing away. And on construction sites Kestrel users are preventing plastic shrinkage cracks and curing concrete more effectively with their Kestrel 3500.
The Kestrel 3500 is also available in the night-vision preserving NV configuration. It features an olive-drab colored case and visible red backlight.
• Barometric pressure
• Pressure trend
• Relative humidity
• Heat stress index
• Wet bulb temperature
• Wind chill
• Air, water, and snow temperature
• Current wind speed
• Average wind speed
• Maximum wind gust
• Real-time clock
• Waterproof and floats
• Large easy-to-read display with backlight
• Data hold function
• High precision pressure sensor
• Quick response, external thermistor
• Forecast weather with pressure trend indicator
• Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
• Innovative, thermally adjusted humidity sensordesigned for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
• Patented user-replaceable impeller
• Reliable, portable and easy to use
• Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
• All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
• Two-year warranty
• A slip-on protective cover
• Neck lanyard
• CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet