Kestrel 2500 Pocket Wind Meter
The Kestrel 2500 takes the great features of the Kestrel 2000 and adds in a pressure sensor. A three-hour pressure trend indicator helps you predict fish and wildlife activity and know when the weather's going to turn nasty. With its easy-to-use digital pressure altimeter, you have the perfect instrument for any outdoor activity.
In addition to predicting weather activity, barometric pressure also influences a bullet's trajectory, which is why the Kestrel 2500 is used by shooters and hunters when accuracy is important. US Olympic Rifle Champion Shooter Lones Wigger wouldn't trust any other instrument. "The Kestrel Meter is essential for target rifle shooting. It helps me win matches, and I rely on it for accurate weather information."
The Kestrel 2500 is also available in the night-vision preserving NV configuration. It features an olive-drab colored case and visible red backlight.
Kestrel 2500 Measures:
• Current Wind Speed
• Maximum Wind Gust
• Average Wind Speed
• Air, Water & Snow Temperature
• Wind Chill
• Barometric Pressure
Kestrel 2500 Features:
• Real-time clock
• Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
• Data hold function
• Large easy-to-read display with backlight
• Waterproof and floats
• Innovative design for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
• Patented user-replaceable impeller
• Quick response, external thermistor
• High precision pressure sensor
• Reliable, portable and easy to use
• All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
• Two-year warranty
Kestrel 2500 Includes:
• A slip-on protective cover
• Neck lanyard
• CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet