Picnic Plus Stainless Steel Wine Glass Holders
You can't bring a whole table with you on your picnics -- otherwise, what's the point? So how do you keep your wine glasses stable and spill-free? Now you can stay classy on any terrain with this set of two stainless steel wine glass holders from Picnic Plus! Their unique design is perfect for holding any stemmed wine or champagne glasses. All you need to do is stick their business ends into solid ground to instantly create a stable drink holder. You won't need to worry about wear-and-tear, either: these holders are made from heavy gauge weather-resistant stainless steel, so all you need to do is rinse them off when you're done to make them good as new!
• Product Dimensions: 12"h
• Product Weight: 1 lbs.
Very inventive, sturdy and holds different size glasses. A nice way to make sure there is no spills and leaves more room to enjoy your blanket.
Love them. They hold cans and glasses. Perfect for picnicking because you don't have to worry about your beverage spilling.
Invaluable for camping - I'm going to order more to keep in the RV since these are something you'll definitely miss if you find you've left them behind at home. Accommodates any glasses of any size; moreover, are dependable and sturdy. Love them!
Great wine glass holders but have found them cheaper at some wineries of course after I bought these.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet