Tactical Zoom Binoculars
See the whites of a bird's eye from 500 yards away. Bring an object five miles away so close, you can almost touch it. The new Military Zoom binoculars are the most powerful ever made. Be your own amateur astronomer as you view planets, moons, nebulae and comets. These make any stargazing experience feel like a telescopic trip to the planetarium. Read the coach and players' lips as you watch a sporting event. These are the kind of binoculars soldiers would use, only you'll be a safe distance away from the danger. With most binoculars, you can view objects seven times closer and 14 times brighter than with the unaided eye. Most amateur telescopes magnify 85 times. The Military Zoom magnifies between 20 and 140 times closer, and 70 times more light comes into its gigantic 70 mm lens. Every eye-catching event will feel like a truly interactive experience. Its rubber grip makes it simple to handle, too. The Military Zoom binoculars brings the world to your eyes. Go ahead, reach out and touch the stars.
• Magnifies between 20 and 140 times
• Gigantic 70mm lens
• Easy to grip
• Measures 12" x 9 " x 4"
•Weighs approximately 4 pounds
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet