Camp Chef 14-inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
- Shipping Dimensions: 15.5" x 11" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
Catalog Number: 41254
Item Title: Camp Chef 14-inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
In 1990, Ty Measom, an engineer for a Logan fabrication company felt that there was an opportunity in the outdoor cooking market that wasn't being addressed. He recognized that many people were campers and had other outdoor cooking interests and still wanted to be able to grill and cook in the outdoors - not just on the patio. So began Camp Chef and the design of a stove that was versatile enough to address the needs of the avid outdoorsman and camper.
Camp Chef's first stove was the DB-60D, a powerful 2 burner stove with side shelves. It has changed some over the years but it is still the flag ship of the Camp Chef line renamed the Pro-60. The Pro-60's initial preview at a catering show created a buzz about the "NEW" way to cook outdoors. The PRO 60 eventually won Consumer Digest's Best Buy award.
Cold call sales came fairly easy because there was nothing like it on the market. One dealer at a time, one show at a time, one customer at a time; Camp Chef was born and its' tag line became "The Way to Cook Outdoors™".
Camp Chef continued to grow adding accessories that were designed to make cooking more convenient, versatile, and easy. Barbecue grill boxes, griddles, and carry bags all became part of the Camp Chef modular cooking system™.
Camp Chef entered the Cast iron cooking market in the year 2000 thanks to a customer whose Ultimate Dutch Oven worked very well on the stoves. Camp Chef has become renowned for its cast iron quality and the True Season finish it has on all it cast iron products. Besides the Camp Chef brand; Camp Chef now produces numerous private label cast iron pieces for several key outlets.
Camp Chef's latest adventure in the outdoor cooking market is our smokers, we have partnered with Browning to create the Browning Smoke Vault™. The smoke vault has the widest heat range available today.
Camp Chef is ever continuing to improve its' products and create new products that fulfill our customer's outdoor cooking needs.
Remember Camp Chef is where you are at! So take a trip around our web sight and discover for yourself, Camp Chef "the way to cook outdoors".
Camping Gear Outlet Special Offers
Why Buy From Camping Gear Outlet?
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. E-mail us and a real person will respond to you.
- Easy Returns - We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. Read more about our return policies.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Camping Gear Outlet is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business - We're not a huge faceless corporation. We're a company made up of 10 people who work hard every day to earn your business. We care.
- Better Business Bureau - We have been a BBB Accredited business since 2005 with a lifetime BBB rating of "A+".
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Camping Gear Outlet has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Camping Gear Outlet.
Easy Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange with no questions asked. Click for full details.