Case Cutlery Mako Lockback Single Blade Pocket Knife w/ Sheath
- Blade: Skillfully Etched, Glazed Blade Contoured
- Closed Length: 4 1/4"
- Steel: Surgical Steel
- Handle: Black Laminated Staminawood
Catalog Number: 295033
Item Title: Case Cutlery Mako Lockback Single Blade Pocket Knife w/ Sheath
|Lock Type:||Back Lock|
Case offers knives to fit virtually any need, from the convenience of a handy pocketknife to working and hunting knives and specialty cutlery such as the RussLockÂ® which can be opened with one hand and this yearÂs new Mini Trapper with Golf Tool and HoboÂ® with Spoon. Case offers hundreds of different styles of knives, including many original designs such as the popular CopperLockÂ, Baby Butterbean, Sod BusterÂ® and XX-ChangerÂ®.
CaseÂs commitment to quality begins with the materials used in production and is perfected by the talented hands of the master craftsmen and skilled employees who make Case knives.
Only the finest handle materials are used by Case. Materials include: imported Brazilian cattle bone used because of its density and strength; hardwoods such as rosewood; elegant mother-of-pearl and the new turquoise and black Jet stone.
In addition to a wide variety of handle materials, Case distinguishes certain handles with specially created patterns called jigs. Jigged bone is bone that has been notched to give it a rough texture. Jigging is done by hand for any knife sporting a Vintage Bone handle. Case has a variety of jig patterns including: Smooth, Standard, Rogers, Corn Cob, Rogers Corn Cob and PeachSeed.
Case customers have a choice of two different types of steel: the convenience of TruSharpÂ surgical steel, a high-carbon stainless cutlery steel, or the tradition of chrome vanadium. While the surgical steel blades are easier to maintain and more resistant to rust and corrosion, many traditionalists prefer chrome vanadium, the original type of blade used by Case.
Case spares no expense on the internal components of its knives. While the average consumer doesnÂt always notice the genuine brass liners or the nickel silver bolsters, these special touches are key to making a knife that will last for generations.
Perhaps the most famous quality assurance Case has is the distinctive ÂXXÂ that each Case knife wears like a badge of honor. The stamp of quality on each Case knife blade signifies that the blade has been properly tempered and tested Â not once, but twice. It is more time consuming to produce a Case knife Â on average, each knife takes eight weeks to make and is touched by more than 125 sets of hands Â but the folks at Case believe the end result is a knife unlike any other on the market today.
Camping Gear Outlet Special Offers
Why Buy From Camping Gear Outlet?
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. E-mail us and a real person will respond to you.
- Easy Returns - We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. Read more about our return policies.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Camping Gear Outlet is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business - We're not a huge faceless corporation. We're a company made up of 10 people who work hard every day to earn your business. We care.
- Better Business Bureau - We have been a BBB Accredited business since 2005 with a lifetime BBB rating of "A+".
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Camping Gear Outlet has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Camping Gear Outlet.
Easy Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange with no questions asked. Click for full details.