Looking for top-tier camping gear at affordable prices? We carry one of the largest collections of high-quality camping equipment on the Internet. Whether you’re looking for camping stoves, tents or sleeping bags, we have the camping supplies you need. All of our camping gear comes with lightning-fast shipping and a 100% money back-guarantee, so you can purchase with total confidence. More details...
Huge selection of camping gear, great customer service
We’re committed to finding the right camping supplies for our customers. Besides having a great selection of camping equipment, we're a small business with 10 customer service employees, all with expert knowledge of our huge collection of camping supplies.
We love camping and the outdoors--just like you--so don’t be shy about giving us a ring if you want more details about our camping gear. Whether you’re buying a compass or a cooler, we want to make sure you’re satisfied, which is why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our camping gear.
High-quality camping supplies, rave reviews
Want to hear what our customers say about us? Check out the testimonial below and the many other positive reviews we have on our comment page.
Tents of all shapes, sizes
Nothing makes or breaks a camping experience like a tent. Whether you’re looking for a dome tent for two or a family tent for the whole gang, we have you covered. Our tent selection also features screen tents, which protect campers from insects while providing increased air flow. Each tent we sell, like all of our camping gear, is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can be confident you’ll get a tent that fits your needs.
Camping stoves, grills
No one wants to go hungry while camping, which is why we offer a wide selection of camping stoves and grills. From propane stoves, which are easily transportable, to high-quality BBQ grills, we have the equipment you need to feast in the great outdoors. Our outdoor burners are perfect for whipping up chili or gumbo on a brisk night. Need pots or pans? Our cookware selection features a number of options ideal for camping.
Stay cozy on your camping trip with a new sleeping bag. Whether you’re looking for a roomy square-shaped sleeping bag for you and a loved one to snuggle in, or a heavy-duty mummy-style sleeping bag that will withstand freezing temperatures, we have you covered. Our sleeping bag collection features a huge variety of styles and designs. And remember, each sleeping bag we sell is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, ensuring you will always be satisfied with your purchase.
Safe, secure checkout
Once you've found the camping supplies you‘re looking for, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Camping equipment, a great gift for the whole family.
Camping is a fun-filled activity that brings families together. If you’re looking for a way to bond with a son, daughter, spouse or friend, consider planning an outing into the great outdoors. Already have a seasoned camper in the family? Then, there’s nothing they’ll appreciate more than receiving high-quality camping gear for Christmas or a birthday!
Recent Camping Articles
- Camping Backpack Buying Guide - Purchasing a camping backpack can be intimidating. Not only are there hordes of different models to choose from, but there is also a big range in prices. Here are some tips for picking out the right camping backpack.
- Camping Terms Glossary - Learn about a wide variety of camping terms -- from backpacking to kindling -- in our camping glossary.
- Best Camping Sites for Climbers - We know that the climb is the key factor when you're choosing a destination. But getting a good night's sleep near your climb is hard to beat, too. These climbing sites have great camping nearby.
- The Importance of Camping - To many people, camping seems like an unnecessary luxury that has fallen out of style, but camping still provides a lot of skills and experiences no other activity offers.
- How to Pick a Sleeping Bag - At Camping Gear Outlet, we believe the process of buying a sleeping bag should be as smooth as velvet, which is why we've created this easy guide to help you find the sleeping bag that fits your needs.
- Tips for Beating Crowds While Camping - Camping is a time when you connect with nature and embrace the solitude of life, but that experience is quickly ruined with a crowded campground. Following these tips will keep you as far away from crowds as possible.
- Building A Campfire - Whether you're roasting marshmallows or basking in the warm heat, the campfire is a prominent staple of a memorable camping trip. Here are some tips for setting up a successful and safe campfire.
- Two-Way Radio Guide: FRS, GMRS & Dual-Service Radios - Two-way radios are a crucial accessory for any camping trip. Learn about the features of FRS, GMRS and dual service radios.
- Bicycle Camping - If you are looking for a more sustainable form of camping and better enjoyment of nature, read these easy tips, grab your bike, and get out on your first bicycle camping trip.
- How To Clean And Store Your Tent - Proper cleaning and storage will ensure that your tent will last a lifetime. Do it wrong and you'll be buying another tent soon.
Recent Camping Gear Reviews
"There is no chair ANYWHERE like the one I bought. It was worth every single penny. Do yourself a favor and get one." -Susan M. from New York, NY
Susan reviewed the Picnic Time Purple Portable Folding Sports/Camping Chair in the Camping Chairs category.
"I have used this cooler for a few years now and I think it's design and quality are very good. It's just the right size to serve one or two persons. Know what else sets it apart from ANY OTHER COOLER ON THE MARKET? You can buy a sturdy plastic tray that fits inside perfectly where you can put things like sandwiches, deserts, eggs, zip-locked or packaged meats, cheeses, etc. to keep them uncrushed and dry from the melted ice and bottles below. Ingenious!! Highly recommended! I found my tray on that site where you can bid on stuff, but you may be able to find it at other retailers. Just do searches for "Tray for 28 Quart Coleman Cooler"" -Fred J. from Malone, NY
"I have used this cooler for many years now and I think it's design and quality are excellent. It's just the right size to serve one or two persons. The lid is hinged and removable, and it's handle allows you to CARRY IT WITH ONE HAND, leaving your other hand free to open doors or carry other stuff. The handle is sturdy enough when the cooler is fully loaded. I travelled across the country in a sports car (where space is at a premium) with this cooler, where it's compact size and ease of lifting in and out of the car really showed it's benefits. Know what else is great about it? You can buy a nice sturdy plastic tray that fits inside perfectly where you can put things like sandwiches, deserts, eggs, zip-locked or packaged meats, cheeses, etc. to keep them uncrushed and dry from the melted ice and bottles below. Ingenious!! Highly recommended! I found my tray on on that site where you can bid on stuff, but you may be able to find it at other retailers. Just do searches for "Tray for 28 Quart Coleman Cooler"" -Fred J. from Malone, NY
"This is the most comfortable stadium seat I have ever had. We have had at least 10 people ask where they can get one. This is a great item" -Tanya W. from Pensacola, FL
"The Stream light Key Mate White LED Titanium Flashlight is a useful,handy tool that has bright illumination.It is Good Quality and worth the price." -Dikran M. from Staten Island, NY
Dikran reviewed the Streamlight Key Mate White LED Titanium Flashlight in the LED Lights category.
"Best 1/2 gallon jugs I have owned. I have had a bunch too and bought two of these and both don't leak. These are the first that actually don't leak. I.m happy!" -Clint C. from Ohio
Recent Blog Posts
- Camping Gear Review: Eureka Casper
- Birding Hot Spots: 5 Spots to Set Up Camp and Wait for the Great Migrations
- The Shamanic Path: A Profile of Musician, Artist and Nature Lover David Crews
- Camping Gear Review: Eureka Panther Peak 30L Backpack
- Hiking Tunica Falls: An Outdoor Adventure on the Louisiana-Mississippi Border
- Camping Gear Review: The Eureka Solitaire Tent
- Camping in De Soto National Park: My Sweaty Weekend in a Mississippi POW Camp
- Take Your Outdoor Love to the Treetops with America’s Favorite Ropes Courses
- Canoeing in the Yukon with Alex Hutchinson
- Fastpacking: The Minimalist’s Response to Glamping